Monday, July 12, 2010


Matthew: (out of the corner of his mouth) So, Mr. Demarest, how'd you like to have a Conversation on Lemmings?

Trent: Uh...

Matthew: Pistachios?

Trent: Well, we...could...do that?

Matthew: How about a Conversation on Christendom?

Trent: OK, we could do that. What's the plan?

Matthew: Well, I was thinking of starting the conversation off and posting a few times, and then totally disappearing from the scene, never to post or be heard from again. How's that sound?

Trent: Uh...

Matthew: Do we have a deal?


Trent: (Thinking of how he could twist the circumstances for personal gain) Yes! Sure. We have a deal, my good sir...

Matthew: (To himself) I am very, very suave. And evil. Look at my vest.



Trent: Aha! A small Cuban! I will make him converse with us on Christendom!


Small, anonymous Cuban: Ayuda me! No señor! Necessito pan para mi familia!! No quiero tener Conversemos en Christendoma!



Trent: Look! A fair maiden! Perhaps she will converse with us! Word on the street is that she has a very high GPA!


Fair maiden: (to herself) Wha? Crap. Don't have my pepper spray.



Fair maiden: Go away. I don't want to converse with you and the strange English man. Besides, I have to do all these dishes before I go to the ball. Look at all of them...


...go away.


Trent: Wow! I am experiencing significant rejection here. Whatever am I to do?


...to be continued. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment